- Use ‘add to cart’ and checkout using Paypal (please note if you are purchasing outside of the UK, please contact me for additional postage charges). A contact number is also required for courier delivery.
- Please note that the largest size of the Windows In The West Special Edition Print is only available to buy through special order, please contact me for details
- Bank transfer - contact me for details
- Cheque - contact me for details
- Uplift and pay by cash if in the Glasgow area
Dispatch and Special Edition Print Details
Greenvale Dispatch will acknowledge your order by e-mail and your print will be posted out to you after payment has been received. The following images have been chosen for reproduction as special edition giclee prints from the back catalogue of my work spanning the last twenty years. The giclee printing process is a miracle of current reproduction technology making it possible to reproduce images which very closely resemble the originals. Giclee the French word for ‘splash’ describes the process of applying inks onto the support, in this case, Museum Heritage paper. The inks are Epsom, Ultra Chrome, HDX which are expected to last seventy years without fade in normal circumstances. Each print is signed by me in pencil beneath the image at the right or left-hand side, each print also comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the printer at Giclee UK Ltd and myself. Avril Paton